Thursday, March 31, 2016

Great Welding Art by This Vietnamese-French Will Leave You Speechless

I simply can’t find the exact word to describe these welding arts by artist Mylinh Nguyen. Eloborate? Otherworldly? Incredible? Great? Just enjoy them yourself and let me know your thought…

Click here to have a look at some other cool looking welding arts.

Inspired by forms of living and extinct animals, artist, rather, modern-day wizard Mylinh Nguyen welds alien creatures out of bronze, brass and silver. She has utilized various machining techniques, and formed each creature after some weeks. They are originated first as unsystematic sketches in a notebook, and then evolve into permanent metal forms. Using metal, Nguyen manages to articulate even the most minute details of imaginary beings’ skeletons.

Let's enjoy them. (Photo credit is given to mylinh-nguyen.fr)

great-welding-art-by-this-Vietnamese-French-will-leave-you-speechless-12


Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-1



Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-2
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-3






Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-4
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-5
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-6
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-7
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-8
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-9
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-10
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-11
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-13
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-14
Great-Welding-Art-by-This-Vietnamese-French-Will-Leave-You-Speechless-15

5 comments:

  1. Discover Welding Material Plasma Cutters Plasma Cutter Kits at MSC Industrial Supply. Over 1 million products that ship and deliver fast. look here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The casting can meet requirement of titanium alloy creep fixed treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!
    prototype development

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete