Thursday, March 17, 2016

12 Best Welding Songs for Your Playlist

12-best-welding-songs-for-your-playlist

Just wander around the Internet, searching for welding songs to find out that there have not been one full playlist of songs about this occupation on the Internet, not even a list of some nice songs. And funnily enough, there are lots of search results about wedding songs instead of welding songs. That’s why for the post today, I will be listing as many as good songs about welding for you to complete your welding playlist. Enjoy!

1. "Welding Burns" - Rod Picott



This pure and simple song stole my heart right from the first time I heard it. Being a welder is the best thing in this world. Listening to this song, and you sure will be much prouder that you are one of hard working, tough welders. And as it's so real, it can touch someone's heart deeply to the extent that makes them cry. “Some things you’re born to. Some things you better learn. My father was born bone, muscle and blood, and welding burns”.  These lines kept lingering on my head and coming into my heart.

2. “He’s a welder” - E. Frank Murphy



Love this song. Composed by a Canadian E. Frank Murphy, it is about a real welder. The video and the song match perfectly. “He used to be a pretty nice feller...but now, he's a welder.” Great lyrics!

E. Frank Murphy also has other welding songs and they are available on iTunes. They are, “He used to be a welder”, “He’s still a welder.”

3. “Pipeline blues” - E. Frank Murphy



The song rocks and nice pictures, too

4. “Jock the singing welder” – Sting



This song is performed by Sting and appears on album “The last ship” (2013). The lyrics are great, and like other songs above, the welder in this song pulls off confident, optimistic, passionate, aspiring vibe. The song starts with “Any shipyard man can sing when he works upon the hull, Amongst the noise and the clamour that he all but disregards, So he'll sing to himself and no one pays him any mind, He's just another crazy welder in the shipyards.”

5. “Welding Man” - Cody Cooke



A great song. It sounds like a welder’s sincere talks about his working life.

6. "Welding Son of a Gun" - Chuck Hawthorne



The healing song has a timeless quality. It is about a gun who turned over a new leaf when deciding to become a welder. The welding machine puts holes in his shirt, but keeps his spirit clean, helps him get a cast-iron steady hand, a hammer-forged heart. Welding makes him shining more than ever.

7. “The Welder Master Of Mig” - The Whippet Beans



A fun song about welding. It is catchy with nice rhythm section.

8. “Only In America” - Brooks and Dunn



This country song is not dedicated to welding, but it has one nice line about welder “a welder's son and a banker's daughter”.

9. “There's A Wild One Going On” - Tig Wired



This is a great song about welders, fitters, riggers, pipe fitters, boilermakers, etc...

10. “Neodymium Man” - Vicious Rumors



11. “Pipeline boys” - Boss Cotton & The Pipeline Boys


12. Welding Trophy Song



I am just wondering what more good songs about welding are. If any song is missing from this list, let me know in the comment below.

5 comments:

  1. The casting can meet requirement of titanium alloy creep fixed treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    Wedding Songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are certified it will pay pretty well. It is one of the better paying trades. No certification or experience is bad news for you. Get certified at a community college.

    automated welding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great information on blog. keep posting more.
    we sell welding machine in amritsar.

    ReplyDelete